The Red Flags Rule implements section 114 and 315 of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA). Full text of the rule is available from the Federal Trade Commission web site.
- Quiz only: (optional) students may skip content and proceed directly to the quiz. Failing the quiz redirects student to content.
- Unrestricted navigation: Students can navigate freely forward or back. This option is suitable if a passing quiz score or user acknowledgment is required for completion.
- Restricted navigation: Students can navigate back, but forward only to the last visited page. This ensures all required content is presented.
Completion behavior is as important as the course content, especially when reporting for an IT audit. Completing an online security awareness course should be simple, straightforward, and self-explanatory so students have no trouble understanding how to satisfy the training requirement.
- Set a passing quiz score from 0% – 100%
- Acknowledgment of responsibility statement (optional), which must be accepted for course completion. This may contain a complete policy statement or abridged summary.
- This course is available, branded with your logo, ready for hosting on your intranet, or SCORM/AICC Learning Management System.
- Content customization is available at reasonable rates.
- Hosting available (annually.) Our LMS hosting environment offers FIMSA-compliant student completion reporting.
- Foreign translations available
- We can provide printed certificates of completion that include student name, date, course title, and company or division logo.